About this item:
Create Succulent Meats Bursting With Flavor in Minutes!
Have you ever let your favorite cut of meat soak for hours only to find the center as edible and satisfying as a piece of cardboard?
Marinade Meat Injector ensures you never have to settle for dry or bland food. With a practical and functional design, it penetrates deep to deliver optimum flavor infusion throughout.
- Dual Functions - Meat tenderization & flavor enhancement at the same time!
- Easy Flavor Enhancing - Built-in Plunger releases Marinade into meat via 3 Needle-like applicators. It allows quick saturation of the interior of food with flavor enhancing ingredients
- Meat Tenderizing - 27 stainless steel needles and 3 stainless steel needle injectors break the structure of the meat with ease, giving it a tender taste
- Higher Cooking Efficiency - Enjoy deeper and quicker penetration of marinades up to 40% reduced cooking time!
- Even Heating - Quicker cook throughout chicken and other meats with uneven thicknesses
- High Quality Material - Made of durable 304 stainless steel & high-quality plastic
- Wide Applications - Perfect for intensifying the flavor of roasts, steaks, chops, brisket, pork, chicken and more
- Safety Lock - Flavor injector is simply disassembled and cleaned for repeated use; meat tenderizer needle has a safe lock
- 100% Safety & Healthy - Made of 100% food-grade material with no harmful chemical
- You must use a gravy without a large fraction and the tenderer will work as it should.
- The Marinade Meat Injector is supplied with a special lubricant. It is not harmful but must be washed before use.
- The needles through which the marinade is injected are turned inward, which allows it to be washed and not to stain everything around.
- For simplicity of washing, it should be disassembled as in the figure and rinsed with warm water.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 22.5 x 8.5 CM
- Weight: 278 g
- 1 x Marinade Meat Injector
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order